Loot Filter

So I have this problem with attempting to highlight items which match a singular t6+ modifier of choice and any combination of another t6+ modifier. Today, this is 100% impossible to do.

Rule: t6 $modifier + t6 $anything

• Affix
    • Affixes: Frost Claw
    • With at least: 1
      • ADVANCED
    • Individual Tiers - More or Equal: 6
    • Total Affix Tiers - More or Equal: 12

This will never match anything because I’ve only chosen 1 affix - Frost Claw.
Now consider this rule:

Rule: t6 $anything

• Affix
    • Affixes: 400+ Affixes
      • ADVANCED

This rule will pick up t6+ Frost Claw as well as another t6+ modifier but not guarantee Frost Claw.

And the following rule will guarantee at least a single t7 modifier along with a t6 modifier, but could be any combination of up to 4 t6+ modifiers.

Rule: t7 & t6+ $anything

• Affix
    • Affixes: 400+ Affixes
      • ADVANCED
    • Total Affix Tiers - More or Equal: 13

Maybe this isn’t a real world scenario for most players - maybe most players want to specify their exact 10 modifiers including Frost Claw. A rule would look like this:

Rule: t6 Frost Claw and 1-9 of $anything

• Affix
    • Affixes: Frost Claw, 1…9 of $anything
      • ADVANCED

This doesn’t guarantee a highlight when Frost Claw is present, and will very often just highlight on 2x of 1…9 of $anything.

There are 2 possible solutions that come to mind:

1. An additional advanced setting which is either a toggle or a different selector to consider non-specified modifiers so that >= 12 tiers isn’t limited to just the selected modifiers.
  2. The ability to add multiple entries for Affix per rule, so that I can specify T6 Frost Claw and T6 of 1-9 other modifiers, then they’re combined in an AND similar to other conditions within a rule.