Loot Filter Unselectable, and Menu Freezing

When trying to select a loot filter from the menu, the dropdown is blank, despite multiple lootfilters in my folder.

https://imgur.com/a/1FUPWVU

Player.log (24.7 KB) Player-prev.log (58.3 KB)

Secondly, when creating/importing filters, the filter menu freezes and buttons become unresponsive. Mostly this can be fixed by interacting with the stash or vendor, and then buttons become responsive again, except for the exit button, which stays unresponsive. ESC also does not close the window, and other windows on the left hand side are obscured by the loot filter window - forcing an ALT-F4 to close the game.

This happens consistently after pressing the ‘create a filter’ button.

Playing on Windows 10, with a Ryzen5 2600x, RTX 2070 and with the game on a hdd, but with document files on ssd.

1 Like

update: it began working again, didn’t do anything other than checking game file integrity through steam.

I am having this same issue. After having un-installed the game, re-installed and checked the integrity through steam im still having the issue.

Hope this gets seen.

In case that there is still anyone looking for a solution, i solved mine by opening the filter folder and deleting all the filters i had.

Got it back and working.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.