Loot filter - Total Affix Tiers Bug

Greetings,

I believe the way the Total Affix Tiers of the filter is working is not intended. So I will illustrate with an example how it is currently working.

Let us say I have the following filter that SHOWS items based on .

https://imgur.com/a/Hk4fjeJ

Affix Condition. 53 Affixes selected.
At least one of the Affixes on the same item:

• Tier of individual affixes must be >= 6
  • Total Affix Tiers >= 8

Let us say I find an item with 4 affixes: 1 T6 affix from the list. 2 T2 affixes from the checklist and 1 T4 affix from outside the checklist

First, the filter is checking for the first condition. “At least one T6+” goes through. Then one might expect the following calculation Total of tiers (for affixes among the ones checked)= 6+2+2=10 >= 8. Unfortunately that is not how it is working and the item will not be shown.

For whatever reason, the filter is actually checking the sum of affixes that obey Tier >= 6 only. So the Total in this case the total is 6 < 8. Thus, the only way the item gets shown is to have at least 2 T6+ (in which case the Total affix tier condition >= 8 is pointless since 12+ is always greater than 8 and I could simply just use at least 2 of tier 6+ and ignore the Total tiers condition altogether). This behavior seems totally counterintuitive because my conditioning is that at least one has a tier >=6 so why does the condition that checks the total want all of the affixes to be included in the sum to satisfy the condition T >= 6?

Had things worked the way I thought, I would have been able to indirectly filter for "having at least 2 affixes from the list but only one of them is required to be t6+, which is not directly feasible since we can’t use multiple conditions of the same category (affix in this case). Thus this kind of filtering is currently impossible.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.