Loot Filter Still Showing Whites & Blues

Still shows me white and blue items, even though I don’t have them “checked.”

Moving to bug reports.

Could you take a screenshot of the filter in-game and attach the filter file to your post? You can open the filter location from the “add filter” button.

New Loot Filter.xml (1.8 KB)

Screenshot I think that’s what you wanted

The loot filter won’t hide any items unless you tell it to.

If you don’t want to see any items other than ones that match the rule you just made, make a new rule below it and change visibility to Hide.

Fair warning, I don’t think the rule you made will do exactly what you want-- I believe it will hide items that Acolytes can use but aren’t exclusive, such as weapons, which have no class requirements.

HUH? Why not just keep it simple? Obviously if I want to see it, I check the box with what items I want to see. Why have a totally separate check box to determine “Hide”

Because unless you tell it to hide something it won’t know you want to hide something.

That’s my point. All they had to do was make it so that you tick/check the items you want to see, only. No need for a completely separate “hide” box/filter. Once those items are chosen, those would be the only ones to show up.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.