Loot Filter Selected drop down not working

Hey not sure what’s going on with the loot filter. I had all my old loot filters before .8.2 and they are still showing in the loot filter file but I can not see them in the drop down box in the loot filter screen. I can create a new one but ones I create it I still cant see I have it selected. Does anyone know what to do? The loot filter screen sometimes Buggs out and I can’t close it.

Hey… Welcome to the forums…

It may be that your loot filter file is corrupted…

If you look in the Last epoch folder:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch

you should see a Filters folder. with your files in it… Backup these files somewhere and then delete the ones in the folder and then restart LE and check that there are no filters and that the lootfilter window is not bugging out anymore…

If its fine, then there is something in the old filters that it does not llike… You have the option of recreating the filters in-game OR if you are confident in your abilities, after creating a basic new filter, you can open the filter file manually in notepag etc and copy the appropriate rules section(s) into the newly created xml files by hand…

Thanks looks like that worked…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.