Loot filter option OR

Just like to chime in, that if we had “OR” rule, Id be goin ham with so much loot.

often times I set my filter to look for 1-3 affixes, I find the tier of them dont actually matter as much as having the correct stats on it at first(Chaos are big gambles that often dont pay off)

But often times it will be like take gloves for example, I want hybrid health, it is a must. Then lets say my most second desired stat is a mix between INT and minion damage, if I set my filter to be “Show me all gloves with hybrid life” and then “Show me gloves with 2 of the 3 affixes of INT/Minion damage/Hybrid health” suddenly I am finding gloves with my the correct offensive prefixes but im now gambling for health, when I generally want to secure my defensive affixes first.

if I had the option to show me “Gloves with hybrid health and INT OR Minion damage” I will always be able to find upgrades that keep my core defensive affix intact.

I really want the “Or” option im kinda shocked its missing since its such a logical core to looking for items.

What you want to do can already be achieved with the current system, you just need to create two individual rules.

Both of the rules need to be set to show items with at least 2 selected affixes
One with hybrid + int
The other hybrid + minion dmg

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.