When importing a Loot Filter the “name” property is ignored.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create some Loot Filter with name “Foo”
- Export the filter to clipboard
- Paste in your favorite text editor and change the name property in the XML to “Bar”
- Copy the edited filter to the clipboard
- Import from Clipboard in-game.
Result: The filter is imported but the name is set to “WorldOverlayCanvas”
Expected: The filter is imported with name “Bar”
This broke somewhere in the 0.8.3 or 0.8.4 update, since filters I imported in the 0.8.2 patch did not have this issue.
I attached my log file but could not find anything that might explain the issue
Player.log (22.6 KB)