Loot filter doesn't apply tier level and emphasize

In my loot filter I make a distinction between tier levels for every item type. For e.g., I have two rules regarding to rings with certain affixes. In both rules the setting “with at least one of these affixes must be on the same item” is present. In rule 1 the advanced option is: tier of individual affixes must be less 6, in rule 2 it is more or equal 6. In both cases the advanced option total affix tiers of any is present. Now for rule 1 I use a specific color and lower-case letters (no emphasizing) and for rule 2 I use the same color and emphasizing with capital letters.

Problem/Bug: I found a ring with a desired affix tier 7 but it’s shown in lower case letters with the right color instead of capital letters. Then I tried it with other item types and it’s the same. A rule including tier level and emphasizing isn’t applied.

Edit: A further test shows that if only one of the desired affixes with e.g. tier 7 is on an item then the loot is shown in capital letters. But if a further desired affix with e.g. tier 5 is on the same item it’s shown in lower case letters.

Edit 2: Deactivating rule 1 leads to the correct display. Is there a way to have both rules side by side working correctly?

Thanks in advance!