Loot filter crashing game/not working

Hello,
So i tried to use in game loot filter as i just started to play the game but it doesn’t work. When i click on the loot filter and it pops up, i cant close it, if i want to close it i need to restart the game. When trying to paste filter from clipboard it never catches that i have something copied. Tried to create new filter and just save it to see if i can choose it but when i click on select loot filter, it just doesn’t drop down, nothing happens. Tried to open in at the start of login but it just doesn’t work as you can see here: Screen capture - fe8be49fb0930e536f993cc5759b1b49 - Gyazo
After this if you try to enter the game it appears on the next screen but game gets bugged and you cant log in: Screen capture - 7d9be64e52963b629651eddefca02b44 - Gyazo
Tried to reinstall the game and run it as administrator, nothing helped. I hope this will help to improve!

Hey… Welcome to the forums…

It sounds like your loot filter files is corrupted…

This file is in the Last Epoch\Filters folder on your computer.
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games

It will still be there after any reinstall…

The simplest way to solve the problem you describe is to delete all the files in the Filter folder with the game not running… Next time you start there should be no filters and you should be able to create new ones without the Loot Filter window causing problems…

omg it helped! thank you very much!

1 Like