LOOT FILTER additional options and other minor tweaks

1. Plz invent an option for loot filter to sort of unique items by Legendary potential\ same as affixes tiers\amount (1/2/3/4/none LP - equal\less\equal or less\more etc.)
  2. Plz recolour or highlight by any other different means glyphs and runes drop (for example name of a glyph still remain as brown color like now (of Hope\of Chaos\of Judjment), but part of the name that indicate if its GLYPH will be colored differently or mb will be written in capital letters)
    Other method will be - add a small symbol (like dots in-front and after gear names symbolizing affixes amount). It can be any geometric figure, but make it hollow for example, so that they don’t overlap with suffixes\prefixes indicators for gear.
  3. Or just make an option ON\OFF for lazy players so we will be able to pick up all shards\glyphs\runes like we do with gold (just by stepping on it)

Hello B1ackDream

No. 1
I initially was also in the camp, that would like to have LP and FP available in the loot filter to filter, but @EHG_Mike did give a great answer why it is not the case and why it’s not planned atm.

And I completely agree.
Since Patch 084, finding uniques is exciting again, because you always have this small moment of exictment, where you want to see how much LP the unique has, that just dropped.
It makes you engage with loot much more again.

Mike’s answer was much more extensive that what I have quoted, but that was the core argument.
Feel free to read his entire post.

No. 2
Has been brought up various times, I don’t think a dev has commented on it though.
Any kind of options for affix shards, glyphs and runes in your loot filter would be cool, especially recolouring, so desired shards realyl stick out.

But I guess, since you will loot mostshard most of the time anyway, because it’s only 1 click for most cases, it#s not as important as other things might be.

No 3.
That is a very hot discussed topic and generally the devs have a stance, that Shards, Glyphs and Runes are considered Items, not a ressource and that’s why they do not want to make them auto-loot.
And I am totally fine with that.

But if you are interested here is one of the biggest discussions revoling around auto-pickup

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.