Loot Determination Spin Off, by request. :D

Been there, done that.

Yes, that was the “bring back” part.

The best part about this unicorn, is there’s a 99.9999999% chance it won’t even be a good item to use… AND, there’s absolutely no way to change it, outside of removing T7 mods and replacing them with T5 ones. <3 a system as flawed as this.

1 Like

I found one of these yesterday on my Frost Claw mage, and just picked out a T6, 3T5 exalted with dmg, atk speed, frailty and (I think) shred chance – ended up getting all 4 at T4/T5 after the shatter. Now I wish I had done something with atk speed/void (or bleed) for a Warpath build #fsigh

1 Like

This is actually something I was curious about. I haven’t dropped one yet, just seen it in the wild (someone posted a beauty the other day). Is the shattering just the exact SAME type of shattering you do normally or is it weighted in some way. Meaning if you stick in a T21 like you did, sometimes just shattering it can net you only 6 shards. Ouch. Does the merophage dweomer weight it in anyway to at least get a fair amount or is it back to RNG on RNG?

I can’t answer that. Seemed like a normal shatter to me, but you didn’t get any of the notifications you normally do after completing the forge (X Cold Resistance Shards sent to forge). I had to check on the item itself to see what transferred over.

1 Like