Locked out of the game before even playing

So, i´m locked out of the game it seems. Here is what happened:

I downloaded the game via Steam, Open the game, and before i could finish to create my account, i crashed and i had to close the game.

After I opened the game again it was asking for a login and it didn’t had anyway to create an account, so i opened the website and created the account there.

Now when I try to login, now it says: No License Found.

My first reaction was to delete my account, and reinstall the game so i can create a account from there. But deletion takes 28 days.

Hey there!
Just to make sure: Did you link your steam account to your LE account on the website?

To do so you need to login on the website, click on your name and click on “redeem in steam” while you are logged in to your steam account.

Cheers

Hi, I have some problems with linking accounts. Where is this “redeem in steam” option? When i click on my name on LE website I see my account overview but only an option to buy the game is available.

@XLVI_carpo This option doesn’t exist.
I bought the game via steam. Not via the website.

You are logging in to EHG servers, not steam So you need to link your EHG account with steam to verify that you own a valid copy of LE.

The support page tells that you have to do it, unfortunately it doesn’t explain how. So I just browsed my account to see where that option is located before I posted it here.

I also bought the game via steam, although this was long ago.

Sorry that I could not help. Seems like you defenitely need official support.

Edit:
https://imgur.com/a/WKSemtU

Yeah, that doesn’t exist in my account. I have a Buy button in that location.

Just as an Update: The support team responded the email ticket and fixed my issue manually.

Second Update: They rollback the fix for some reason. I’m locked again