Locked mastery needs to go

Please let us change our mastery…. It sucks to lose a character after nerfs so changing mastery would help this.

PLEASE!!

1 Like

Masteries are the classes in the game.

Tell me what game out there lets u spec into a different class without starting a new one

3 Likes

Please search before posting. There have been many threads about this, and there is no value in having another.

2 Likes

Ummmm…POE

PoE doesn’t let you respec classes, just ascendancies. Not the same thing for reason discussed in other threads.
This is the latest one and it has all the reasons why mastery respec won’t be happening anytime soon, if at all.

3 Likes

No. “5 classes only” design is for D4 fans. But we are playing game with 15 classes

What I meant was to switch from Runemaster to Sorc for example. I guess it’s the mastery.

Yes, we know what you mean. It’s been discussed many times before, including in the link I posted. It has all the reasons why it won’t happen and why Runemaster is your class and Sorc is also your class and you can’t switch them.

3 Likes

We kinda have the grim dawn mixing classes. It’s fine. So much flexibility. Amazing game BTW.

1 Like