Locations that get stuck on movement

Unfortunately the pictures I took apparently can’t be uploaded

Lakeside trail - first staircase and to the left there is a wide open space between staircase and tent which character gets stuck when using movement skills like transplant and cannot escape without teleport

Occupied Heoborea Quest Echo - the section where you need to talk to someone up the area with stairs, the very end of the stairs at top has a small gap where you can get stuck with transplant

Frigid Hinterland - using shift I got stuck in the stone wall in center of map, wish I had pictures for this that worked

Broken Hills - not sure if this was fixed in 0.8.1 but using shift I would always get stuck in the “tree stumps”? I think they’re tree stumps, I stopped using s
hift on that map because it was a nightmare

https://imgur.com/a/TVMfIA3

Pics were auto permanently deleted when I realized they didn’t upload, so I took one near the wall where it happened, not the greatest pics I know

Imgur.com is your friend.

It’s always good to have a llama around, I’ll throw them up when I get back off mobile.

Not sure if you forgot, but I have a video of the Lakeside Trail stairs.

Just uploaded some, thanks, had to retake one and haven’t come across them all again

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.