Loading screen issue

Hey, after char selection I always stuck in the loading screen but this only happens when trying to play online! I have no problems when playing offline. Can anyone help me with this issue?

I dont think its a grafic problem, but i have the latest nvidia driver installed and tried the delete grafics.ini but nothing helped. I think its a network problem.

Thank in advance

Thanks!

connection with wifi is working, connecting via hotspot is not working. What could be the issue?? Its only with this game

I can hear that i entered a zone, but still I only see the loading screen. It sometimes work while using VPN but for real… it should work without it like all the other games!

FIX YOUR GAME ! its so annoying

1 Like

try exitlag app

There is an FAQ on discord that they have sent me to, same problem. This FAQ recommends turning off your VPN, but it also contradicts by recommending to turn on a VPN. The FAQ says to make sure your ISP is not blocking LE. My ISP said “what? It’s the game you’re playing causing load screen issues”.

Good luck, with the issue, My friends and I stopped playing, issue is old and EHG says it’s us heh.

EDIT: For clarification - A new character enters the game fine, randomly though - any character loading into end of time takes minutes or just never loads.

it cant be us because other games like diablo and poe working fine for me!

thanks for your reply tho

1 Like