Llamas, Llamas Everwhere

…even got his own, @Llama8, AI Font. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

How do you know I’m not an AI? It may explain a few things.

2 Likes

Here’s a Llama
There’s a Llama
And another little llama.
?

2 Likes

Soon @Llama8 will conquer the world

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you for this topic. Here’s a little something from the internet of old :smiley:

2 Likes

This is shaping up to be one of the most interesting topics since 1.0.

4 Likes

It’s certainly better & more wholesome than certain other threads. Clearly because Llamas are awesome. AI or otherwise.

3 Likes

3 Likes

That is glorious.

I love my llamas!

1 Like

I approve of this thread

1 Like

1 Like

As a bit of a status update, yesterday, Llama allegedly hit another cyclist & was knocked off his bike (the other one was ok & fucked off) then spent ~18 hours in hospital due to a fractured left collar bone. And concussion/mild amnesia. I do have to keep looking at the x-ray 'cause I really don’t remember anything from midday Saturday through to early morning Sunday & then it’s decidedly spotty (which is actually a bit of a silver lining since waiting for non-critical stuff in the NHS is boring). The wierdest thing is that I’m now second guessing my memory since it’s clearly a bit fucked since I don’t remember the accident at all but it clearly happened! I’m back home & have, finally, had some sleep & some curry & chocolate.

4 Likes

That sucks and I’m sorry to hear about it. I’m told collarbone breaks are awful. Accept all the drugs they offer you.

1 Like

Get healthy bud. I broke my collarbone four times by the time I was 15. They’re a pain in the ass injury because you really can’t do squat for them. :crazy_face:

1 Like

He’s british (see? I remember where you’re from :stuck_out_tongue:), so they probably just gave him a cup of tea.

2 Likes

I don’t remember any tea, though I think I did get a sandwich at one point. Not had much in the way of pain relief but I’m trying to keep that part as immobile as possible (at my pc!). I’m going to check with my employer to see if they added me to the health insurance last month as I’d asked.

Not trusting my memory is the weirdest bit though.

1 Like