List of Known Issues

Is there a list of known issues anywhere on the forums? More specifically is the bug where you can’t use movement skills to move to Lagon ever getting addressed? I feel like that’s been there since the beginning.

Hey…

There isnt a collated list of bugs that I personally know of…

However, the Bug section of the forum contains a lot of threads - usually one liner type bugs but also more in depth reports… You could probably do a search just in that section to find if something you are experiencing is a known bug…

Obviously I am sure that EHG has an internal bug tracker but unlike with open source software, I do not expect them to specifically allow the public access to this info for various reasons…

As for Lagon targetting issues… yip… not sure why they havent address his “hitbox” issue yet - who knows… Assume you know about the workaround to target the ground just in front of him? Doesnt work for everything (like Lunge) but it at least helps other skills function for now.

:slight_smile:

Yeah, only the bug forum.

I did not know about that workaround. I was playing my Werebear/Earthquake and… uh… it was pretty sketch. I’ll try that next time and in general.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.