List of Ideas for the game

Hello,

When I discovered the game, after being a little burn out by the end of a PoE league, I was amazed by the numerous Qualities of Life implementations in the game. To me, it is one of the best strenghs of the game.

I had several ideas on others things to improve the UX. I wanted to discuss it on an interview for a game developper offer, but I guess that won’t happen.

Still I want to share what I have listed, and see what others thinks about it. Some points have already been mentioned in the forum, it is just my own list of things that I found.

• Sort inventory with differents options.
    ** By affix, by level required, by name, by type of objects, etc.
  • Better search options.
    ** By affix, by level of affix, etc. Kind of like the loot filter.
    ** Searching for physical display both the physical resistance and the physical damage.
  • Possibility to add notes / symbols on the items.
    ** To quickly identify same lookings items, like Idols. To mark items that are used for a specific build.
  • The affinity stash system from path of exile, permitting to easily put items in the right tab, depending of some options (rarity, class, object type, etc).
  • Dummy “customizable”
    ** Instead of the dummy, possibility to summon an (inactive and immortal) specific monster. Or at least to change his statistics to better showcase the damage against high health monsters. Inspiration : warframe training room.
  • Class Affix signalling
    ** If an class specific affix is incorpored into a legendary, it become also class specific. So its better to know in advance which affix are specific to which class. It is displayed in the affix’s name, when looking in the crafting inventory, but not when it is already on the item. Let’s add it on a new line, to rapidly identify it.
  • Possibility to easily find the dungeons on the map to teleport to them. Like an another option/list on the side of the map.

And some more, but gameplay oriented.

• « Bonus » objective in the monoliths maps. Like a special monster, specific to each timeline, that will disapear shortly after being engaged, with some rewards if killed in time (and extra stability). This will help create a stronger identity for each timeline.
  • Make the monolith maps proceduraly generated. One map should have several differents parts that can be assembled.
  • In an dungeon, an « signpost » in the middle of the level to indicate what are the modifiers for each for exits.
  • A reroll button for the vendor/gambler at the end of the soulfire dungeon.
  • Being more generous for the minium skill level at the begining. It will give more freedom to respec in the early levels.

And I did not listed it here, but if you ask me what is the best UX improvement, it is the Tooltip DPS mentionned in the forecast.

Thank you for reading.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.