Lightning throw paladin

Hi people
So i have an idea of making lighting spear throw paladin whit the lighting chian mechanism it has to spam the spears
Is it possible? And how bad would mana consummation will be ?
Will it be able to run high corruption 800+?

i tried to build exactly the way you mentioned, but i went with melee cri lightning. The performance is really bad.
i did not invest too much into it, but the result is quite disappointing, since we cannot proc healing hand as means of defense, you gotta invest quite a bit into health and defense on your gear. And i used Peak of the Mountain for the cri, therefore leech is not viable. And problably you’d like to used those unitque spears to boost up ur dmg a bit, which makes you not able to take shield.

DO NOT go with melee cri, there is just not enough dmg multiplier for the skill. Electrify is playable, but you still have to deal with lack of defense. good luck bro

1 Like

Actually i wanted to go whit the distance optiom to throw the lightning spear from range and make it chain from what i see thwere are plenty of tags for the skill to scale of also its possible to make use of health regen u can reach pretty high hp pull well.but thats only an idea idk how it will actually perform :man_shrugging:
Btw u can use an exalted neck for crit chance base+crit chance affix crit multi affix and get a spear whit +crit % whit a blessing for crit chance and one ring for crit u should be around 60% crit chance maybe even higher

thanks! imma try to theory craft it in a bit and give it a try!
have you start building this?

Not yet , didnt have the time yet .
Tryed something similar on my little pala but hes too small