Lightning Chakram! The Most Fun You'll Have on Rogue Build 0.8.0

Video

Build Overview

Pros High Damage Fast Mono Clear Speed
Cons Lacks Survivability and has less leech than most builds.

Updates

• Initially posted December 6th 2020. Viable for 0.8.0.

Passives

Rogue
Bladedancer

Skills

Synchronized strike
Shift
Decoy
Smoke Bomb
Shurikens

Idols

The main prefixes you want is damage per arrow with multishot
The main suffixes you want is increased bow crit chance

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gearplanner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the build video. This gear is not be min-maxed correctly but should give you a basic idea on how to get started.

BladeDancer Lightning Chakram Gear planner Link

2 Likes

looks like an interesting take on shurikens! if you donā€™t mind missing out on the amulet slot, you can use bleeding heart for a healthy amount of leech that works with all damage. it will put pressure on your other slots for defenses and cut your damage down a bit, but itā€™s an option.

Yep, leveling it right now. And it looks cool indeed!
But Iā€™m kinda interested how it works with ā€œFlowā€ passives of Bladedancer. I got those passives some time ago but canā€™t say how effective there are / work at all. Perhaps should check on dummy.

So you have done it again ā€¦ you are officially my Nemesisā€¦ Just when I thought that I would try a poison dagger bladedancer you publish ANOTHER tempting buildā€¦

dammit manā€¦ just stopā€¦

:crazy_face:

Just wait till you see the ballestea build i got going :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh just go awayā€¦ :scream:

Thatā€™s because Boardman ā€œstealsā€ all the builds. Itā€™s just his thing (like dodgy spelling & pronunciation).

Ballisatae.

Wow. Shots Fired.

1 Build ill never steal is your 2h rogue. Not worthy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never said it was, just that it could be done. Not that it should be done. Unless the devs feel like indulging my class fantasy (namely stealthily beating the **** out of a mob with a 2-hander then stealing everything thatā€™s not nailed down)ā€¦

Kinda reminds me of POEā€™s Ele Buzzsaw build.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.