Life Regen?

Am i missing something ?
How can it be worth uaing at high corruption if it takes two suffixes ?
I mean u want to sget as much health as possible and armor and res to servive at high corruption but al of those are suffixes
Health , health % ,armor , armor % , resistances , heath regen , health regen % .
Their all suffixes
It makes no sense at all
And u muat take hp +hp% on every gear to survive at high corruption and im ignoring enduranceand enduranace threshold
Maybe i dont understand something or it just doesnt makes any sense?
There should be a different way to implement health regen without loosing hp+hp%

Correct that is why i made a post earlier today about how the devs will need to compress the affixes together into a way that makes sense. Most of them are either useless or redundant cause you have very little room to work with

1 Like

True
They should combine the stats
Hp+health %
Health regen+health regen %
Armoe +armor%
Endurance +endurance threshold
And buff endurance threshold in general
It will also make hp builds more viable

Since adding extra suffix slots would be a pain in the ass i think its the most simple way to resolve this issue although adding 2 extra suffixes is also an option but it will be a mess .

1 Like

The only place to get HP regen without fucking your effective HP, is Lagon blessing and points on passive skill tree, and some abilities that have health regen boost as their effects. Maybe some builds can use regen from gear, but to me it just seems like a dead stat.