Liath's Tower invisible enemies

Some enemies are invisible when progressing floors in Liath’s Tower. I will see health bars floating but no enemy under them. This was also during the Liath’s Tower quest.

1 Like

Just noticed the same behavior in this area

1 Like

If you walk towards the health bars do enemies appear or are they failing to appear entirely? These enemies are meant to emerge from outside the area but currently their health bars will show prior to the enemies themselves making an appearance.

1 Like

They are entirely not showing up. Some enemies do fly in, but there will be like a few enemies with health bars just floating with no enemy character models under them.

I also Just had two invisible enemies when starting a new character at Last Refuge Outskirts. Enemy health bar popped up, but actual character model was no where to be seen. Thought I would let you know. It is also on a enemy type that comes in from the ground (Void Maggot).

Not even health bars for me, just occasionally one visible mob in the NW corner

1 Like

And when I left the area my town portal was placed somewhere between some decorations in the city

1 Like

Just to chime in, I had the same issue yesterday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.