Leveling Pacing

Leveling feels really good for the most part but post 80 it slows down considerably and I don’t seem to have any indication (unless I just can’t see or find it in which case it needs to be more visible).

I’d suggest easing up on the curve as I don’t feel like a noticeable slowdown until approximately 89 or 90 would feel “good”.

Some type of progress bar or “xp until next level” and indication of “xp per hour” in MOF would be very much appreciated as well.

Isn’t the little yellow bar beneath your skills in the UI your experience bar?

Could be. I’m at work now but i’ll have to look for it when I’m home. It’s entirely likely I’m just blind. If it is there though, I would suggest also adding it to the character sheet or something as it’s clearly easy to miss if it is there above the skills.

It is, yes.

Maybe just because I’m so used to Diablo 2, but I’m perfectly ok with the leveling experience ramping up post-80 or so. Really shows who puts time into their characters and still gives you that goal of 100 to reach, with small incremental power spikes that add up significantly towards the end.

Not to mention avoiding a worthless “paragon” system that just feels bad. Idk. I’ve always liked the system kind of how it is.

I don’t have any issue with the rate of the leveling here but an indication of how much more you need to reach that level would be nice.

The XP bar at the bottom is a progress indicator but a very rudimentary one. Right now I can look at the bar, then look at my character sheet and try to calculate a close proximity of what I need for my next level, although the bar doesn’t actually give you a number or percentage.

Telling me how many more XP would be a nice addition, although this is really irrelevant as I have no idea how many XP any one monster gives. I just go with the flow right now and when I get my level I get it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.