Level For Mastery Select Change?

I was leveling my Acolyte last night and at level 13 I was directed to End of Time to speak with the Forgotten Knight to start my Mastery select sequence. I was sent up to Gaspar and then chose Lich.
Did something change somewhere along the line of all the recent updates that lowered the level ‘requirement’ for choosing your Mastery? I seem to recall it was always around level 25.

Yes, the 0.9.1 patch changed that

Level 13? You must have not bothered killing much of anything.

Ahhh, yes

• The quest for Mastery selection now occurs after completing Chapter 2 rather than Chapter 3.
    I noticed this in the online reviews but it didnt seem to connect.
    How do you tell the different chapters? I can’t tell as they all seem to run in together.

Heh!
I’ve been through it so many times I just follow the script. Take every side quest I come upon to get those idol slots and passive points. I dont tend to dawdle.

I got it too at 13.

I’m not sure who bothers killing anything early… all that matters is Movement Speed. Rings, Boots, Belt. And it’s quite painful when it takes a few screens to get to your stash…

To get to your stash at any time just use your town portal. Get what you need from the stash box and then use the same portal to return where you left off.