Level 66 Empowered 3rd Quest Echo

I have attempted to beat this boss approximately 30+ times in the last 3 days with several different builds at level 100. It does not matter what I have, or what stat modifiers I bring to the table. The void damage is an insta death. Someone please tell me how to kill her before I rage :slight_smile:

Im using a necro build with minions [several different in fact]
All of my resists are max but dodge is not [one of my builds had max dodge and that didn’t work either]
I know the mechanics
*it is empowered [unless there is no way to beat the ****ing thing in the empowered level]
Ive watched every video known to man

thank you

Watch these videos for some assistance. (nevermind, you said you watched videos. Maybe they will help others)

I know what you mean. On a squishy build, you just cant get hit by any of the void AoE, which means you have to move the instant you see what mechanic it is. Boss goes to mid, be ready to run around. Boss flies to the side, it’s going to do the line from side to your location. Boss goes up into the air it is going to dive bomb and then when it charges at you it’s going to do a slam infront of himself.

I had real problems doing the boss for the first time on my Sorc, it had so little defences that I just insta died to everything except the adds.

Update: It took me 3 days and about 40 attempts to do so.

1. you need a lot of ward
  2. you just have to do the mechanics
  3. in the middle of the fight you get 5-10 seconds to catch your breath and if you’re using pets make sure you’re recasting them as you run around like a chicken with your head cut off. This boss absolutely sucks.

Void Rahyeh is a very mechanical fight.

Having really good defenses definitely improves your room for error.

But you do not need any defenses for this boss if you play the mechanics correctly.

In fact you can defeat the boss without getting hit once. (Very similar to most other bosses in the game)

All of the bosses in Last Epoch have a very good learning curve IMO.
It’s very clear how you died, if you died and how to do better next time.

40 attempts does sound very rough, but I hope you learned the boss now and next time you will do it with ease.

One more thing, which is more important than any defense would be having good movementspeed and/or having a reliable movement skill.

If it makes you feel better. Non-squishy build can also be one-shotted by him. The tankiest build might be able to last a hit or two but the rest have to learn the mechanics.

I tried it with several builds, mediocre defense, maxed defense, all of it. Dancing in and out and knowing all of her mechanics was really the only way to get that fight done. Having minions do your dirty work was tough because you’re running one way and your mouse is clicking another while you’re keys are casting and respawning. She was an ugly fight…but the reward was pretty godly. I am SUPER bitter about the fight LOL…but the loot was worth it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.