Level 100 Monolith with my first character - What to do now?

Hi, I managed to unlock the Level 100 Monolith with my first character. What to do now? It’s hard to play at level 100. Do you have any advice? Is there any best Monolith to farm?

Review your blessings and chose which ones you would like to change or upgrade, then do the required timeline.

1 Like

Empowered Timelines are very hard since the last patch and that was a very good and welcome change, be cause we need content like this.

If you struggle immensely i would recommend doing some more normal timelines to get better/perfect blessings.

And if you start doing the empowered timelines start with the non lvl 90 timelines, because they are alot easier, since they do require less echoes conquered to spawn the boss and they can roll the “Rare enemies have XYZ” modifers, which are usually more easy than other modifers and they don’t affect the boss fight…

Especially “The Black Sun” and “Ending The Storm” timeline are relatively easy.

I also would always recommend questioning your own character/build and try to experiment and find was to imrpove.

If you want advices on your specific build feel free to share your character with us using the Last Epoch Build Planner (lastepochtools.com).

Otherwise just keep farming and improving your char.

I just want to emphasize: Not being able to finish empowered timelines immediately is nothing that you need to be concerned about, the endgame progression got quite alot tougher and a builds needs to really have some good synergy going on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.