Let's show off our Legendaries

Hi ty for the info how to post the item !

That item is not yet a legendary but i had to show it to every Bee enthousiast in that game

https://imgur.com/a/EB5044U

It is my first 4LP lol . what do i do with that ? Anything meme or fun to do with that ? anyone as idea please ? I almost fall of my chair !

Also here 2 of my cool legendary

Really cool for my Fire Wraith zombifier

https://imgur.com/a/MPiONNt

And that for my paladin

https://imgur.com/a/J02fmfH

Sorry if it is link i have no idea how to just show the image

Ty for you time ! hi hi hi

If you also have bees idols, maybe use the gloves with a Primalist. The bees could scale with your minions damage. Imagine a big bear followed by a swarm of bees.

I do excepted one only have 3 bee in 10 sec.

So minion damage % minion health % and some defense ?

So…this just happened. I am quite happy. :grinning:

1 Like

lol…i heard you liek mudkipz?

Sorry, what’s that in English?

looks like i am making a zeus build…

1 Like

Luck was on my side today

Now you just need to mug @insidius_13 for his bident (see above) and make a javelin smiter…

:wink:

…or I mug him…

:poop:

1 Like

This is probably the most disgusting legendary ive made thus far, it feels really unethical lol

1 Like

yay or nay?

No idea if a rogue throwing could benefit from this - maybe some Umbral Blade build?.. All the sentinel ones proc Smite etc so the added throwing damage is of little value - even with the 20% throwing damage increase from patch E… Throwing speed might have been more versatile for this item… I think pure throwing damage (that dont proc something else) builds in sentinel need like 300% increase to become vaguely as effective as the smite triggered ones …

Also… what could the difference be between “Throwing Damage” & “Throwing Attack Damage”? Odd change in the affix naming… LE is beginning to need an old English marm to fix all these wording issues.

So, I do have a sort of plan here.

Making a Javadin, so I want all the throwing damage I can get. That said, I am also using Mourning Frost boots and stacking dexterity to give me the 1 dex = 1 cold damage to attacks. Both the javelin tree, and Tu’Rani’s BIdent, convert all base and added damage to lightning damage. At that point, I am adding lightning damage and throwing attack damage to further scale my attack damage. Along with all the other lightning buffs I can find (shock, penetration, etc.). Now, at the same time, I am using Smite Idols to proc smite on throwing hit, which means javelin and all the lightning javs that get created have a 25% chance to proc Smite on hit…oh and that axe that gets thrown every second too from the gloves. Tu’rani’s adds 10 (I believe the one I have) spell lightning damage each throw stacking indefinitely for 4s I believe. Plus, I got a T6 % increased lightning damage mod on it to make it a legendary.

I’m basically adding attunement, mana regen, and -throwing attack cost so I can spam javelin and help out smite’s damage, while also stacking dexterity for javelin itself. Using holy aura to give me attack speed and haste on hit. It’s working well so far at about 50 as I can clear mobs in 1 or 2 throws far far away from me. It’s getting better on bosses now that all the items are starting to come together. Still in trial and effect for things to see what increases damage the best.

yo…

1 Like

Who wants it?

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, @EHG_Kain will kill for that!

Store it away in a save space otherwise it will get muggedoff ya xD

Who said zombee build?

1 Like