Lets Look At Some of the Shade of Orobyss's Many Skills!

Sorry, but I’m very disappointed in the devs. Why give a boss 30 skills when you can give the player 30 new skills instead? Many classes are just starving for their full skill tree. Void Knight for example. He doesn’t feel complete.

Because there’s 5(?) variants of the boss each with ~6 skills.

Ironically, the Void Knight has the most skills compared to the Paladin/Forge Guard…

This is not how the Shade of Orobyss functions. :slight_smile:

O’Really?

I don’t really follow that sentiment.

Player skills and enemy/boss skills are 2 very different things.

And while obviously more player skills are great for more customization or build variety, we desperately need more endgame content IMO.

Also VK has the most skills from all Sentinel Masteries, even when you exclude Ravaging Stance, which has no Skill Tree Void Knight still has 1 more skill than FG and Pala.

Why do you feel he is “not complete”? I am very curious.

Void Knight does have great melee void dmg and spell void dmg support with multiple different skills and on top of that VK has some of the most unique skills in the game (VR and Anomaly)

1 Like

I think he would have prefered the time spent creating the boss skills to have been spent on player skills instead which is not an unreasonable point/view.

I hate to “assume” stuff, but i think creating a boss skill is less work than designing a skill with a fully fleshed out skill spec tree.

Nontheless i personally would like to see more “content” in forms of endgame stuff, rather than more classes/skills, because you can already spend tremendous amounts of time in LE with creating new characters/trying different builds, but the finite content you play lacks a bit.

1 Like

Making a base skill for an enemy and making a skill for a class with its own skill tree and balance implications are vastly different things.

1 Like

This is cool

1 Like

Clever. This diversity will improve replayability. And as you said you’ve kept your eye on ‘unlucky’ combinations.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.