Lethal Mirage is dangerous to use

Received 64 stacks of armour shred during the Lethal Mirage action.

During the action of the skill, mobs manage to surround me. As a result, with a large number of mobs, I get surrounded + have 60-120+ stacks of debuffs.

Is this skill exactly how it should work?

It doesn’t say that you’re invisible/untargettable just that you’re immune to damage, so yes.

The question is not whether the skill works according to the description. The question is, should it work like this?
Has it been tested with +/- serious values of opponents’ modifiers…

Yes, it should. It’s doing exactly what it says it should do. You already got your answer.

It’s sad if that’s the case.
The skill is interesting, but only for low lvl content

All depends on how you use it and how you play… I use it often as a nuke skill but then again, I dont run around doing big pulls with a rogue character…

And definitely not at whatever crazy corruption levels you have on this vid - what corruption do you have active there to give you 600%+ modifiers? and you have almost 500% increased chance that mobs will shred you…

i.e. you are testing a skill viability in an extreme / outlier situation which is likely breaking things - I would imagine plenty of other skills will also break in this situation or be less viable… sure, its probably a good thing to do, but purely for testing the skill coding and not for evaluating its usefulness in “low lvl content”… assuming that you think 300 odd corruption is low level.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.