Legendary Items and Eternity Cache

Looks amazing guys!!

HUGE power spike. Excited to have more min maxing available at end game!

I’m a gambling man myself, it also explains two out of the three new chase crafting items I see :sunglasses:

Looks great, could you please clarify what is sealed / unsealed affixes?

I’m extremely excited to proclaim Vipertail as the best belt ever even more now.

1 Like

Check out the crafting dev blog for more info on it

2 Likes

Господи, спаси и сохрани разабов! Я предсказал всё до мельчайших деталей! Прям как и хотел! СПАСИБО!

2 Likes

Legendaries are nice and makes even not so good exalted items still useful. I like it but are you not afraid that it would make even lvl 100 monos too easy? Don’t we need some more difficult end game content suitable for these new powerful items?

Also - is there a limit as to how many legendaries can be equiped at the same time?

This is such an interesting system. Exalteds were already really dynamic as chase items. This just adds a whole new layer… :open_mouth:

I was super excited about this until I realized that it won’t allow you to get +level of skills affixes on unique chest pieces still since most good unique chest armors are on bases that can’t be exalted. Are there any plans to address this issue?

I like the system, but what is missing for me or at least i feel its missing is that there is no punishment for greediness at the end, like pushing your item even further and than couse of it u can breake it (something like corruption in POE) i think it would fit perfectly here in the form of puting legendary that u crafted one more time in eternety cache to get one more time possible impicitit, to lose it or to break it compleatly

1 Like

You only need an exalted chest armour. Its subtype doesn’t matter at all

What is the % chance to for a unique when it drops to have Legendary Potential?

Very interesting!
I’m also very curious to see what can of weird items we can create, and what funny builds can emerge.
And no more info about the Dungeons. Are we going to see them during the stream?

Wow, builds just got exponentially stronger.

So the endgame is quite D3 like now. Full legendaries everywhere. (i guess it’s quite unlikely to happen but…)
I love the design space it opens. I love the way you make one. I love how crafting and low level uniques will feel relevant.

I’m just a bit afraid that once the powercreep is there, it becomes a bit like D3 : you want legendaries everywhere with some nasty combos here and there, and some well chosen affixes.

But i think this will be offset by the work to get just one legendary : it might be crazy, just trying to get the one you wants with 3 or 4 affixes from a well crafted exalted item…

I’m curious (and i don’t know if this is something you can communicate on) but at the end of a season (or whatever their name will be) how many legendaries do you estimate a character would get ?

1 Like

So Legendarys are nothing else than better Uniques?

1 Like

Technically no but that’s because it isn’t a problem because you already can. You don’t have to match the exact base type, only the slot it goes in. So, you can use any exalted body armor and any unique body armor. They don’t need to be the exact same body armor sub type.

3 Likes

Really depends on how much you are playing. If you’re playing every day, I’d expect that you would have full Legendaries. If you just play a bit here and there near the start, probably only a couple and you could probably make arguments for straight exalteds or other uniques being better in some cases.

3 Likes

Come and find out :wink:

3 Likes