Learn the bosses mechanics!

Here’s 8 of the endgame bosses. Watch their mechanics. See there damage. And perhaps see why it is you keep dying.

4 Likes

Learn!? Come on, this is a game Boardman. You ask too much of us. /sarcasm :rofl:

1 Like

I know exactly what Lagon is doing that’s killing me, I know how to avoid the eye beam I just have issues actually doing it apparently.

1 Like

Try spitting at the red eye. Llama spit can blind perhaps making the beam never even come close

1 Like

I would, but it’s a nice 1440 monitor & I really don’t want patches of it to be disolved. The wife really won’t be happy if I have to buy a new one (or, heaven forbid, she’ll man=ke me go back to my manky old 22" 1080 monitor with the 2 foot wide bezel).

I think in this video you kinda trolling us.
Explaining boss mechanics, and in the same time staying in all that shit that can kill average geared player.
I liked it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be nice to know (or be able to work out) is how much damage the bosses attacks actually do, then we can work out their base damage & people can work out how dangerous the dangerous attacks actually are.

I did have another comment, but I’ve forgotten it… :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.