[LE-52] I can't connect to the game

The problem is very clear in terms of explanation, so I won’t be putting image links or anything like that. What happens is that when opening the game, it keeps loading on the first screen forever, and the options for selecting region and language do not even appear.
Then this error appears to me:

“Unable to establish connection with the login server. Check your internet connection. If the problem persists, visit support.lastepoch.com for more help”

But my internet in that case isn’t the problem, i did some tests and my internet is ok.
If Someone is passing to that situation or has passed and have the solution please comment here in this topic please.
A good evening for everyone.

A hot fix was made so the new update is 1.0.1.2 and still has the same problem

Same issue here!

I have the same problem under linux + steam while it works fine if i use windows.

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased the game and installed it. I have this same issue from the very first start.

Version: 1.0.3

That patch is not working, been playing for 400+ hours and today I am getting this error outta nowhere.

[le-52] cannot connect to login server, please check
YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION. DF THE PROBLEM CONTINUES PLEASE
VISIT SUPPORT.LASTEPOCH.COM FOR MORE HELP.

I am currently facing this problem. What is the solution?

First time having this error myself, happened once today. Came back like 20-30 minutes later and logged right in.