Le-24 no last epoch license found

i buy game in steam and when i try launch i take le-24 error, how i can fix it?

Exact same problem, let me know if someone answers this!

I just bought the game, I have the same problem. Worst part of it all is trying to fix it by relogging and what-not will eat away at my steam refund time. It would be dumb to not be able to test the game, not be able to issue a refund if the game does not meet my expectations or can not be played.

The same situation :unamused:

It is bad that there is problem but you can use search function. Here is topic with information and it it also mentioned in some other topics.

i have the same message :slightly_frowning_face:

Same here, first I got the LE-26 error when creating an account in-game, now that I got that sorted I have the LE-24 error instead :smiley:

Hey guys just bought the game a few days ago through steam, had the same problem with LE-24 error tried the file integrity a few times until it worked! So try it 2-3 times and it might work for you before submitting a ticket to the devs for help.

Hi folks.

If you’re still having this problem, please contact support so we can assist you, as this is an account issue. We are still working on resolving the root cause.

Very sorry for the inconvenience!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.