LE-13 - Can't login after quit game ( exit to windows )

Hi,
Just like title, I quit my game normally using Exit to windows, but it froze the game. Now as I tried to login again I got error LE-13 authentication error and can’t play the game anymore…
I purchased via Steam and was playing normally for the last 2 days.

I’m getting the same error when i try to login.
While i was playing i got a message that someone else logged into my account (chat bug perhaps?) and i have to relogin. When i now try to login i get the LE-13 message.

same here just happen @ 8:30am US , just crash to desktop and game is from LE Client (NOT STEAM)

Just bought the game(steam) and registered account… cant log in same error code.

Same here and also took me a few tries to get into my account on the forums here.

There seems to be an update ready to download (167MB on steam) lets see what it does after its completed.

Hey… Just updated via Steam… Version in the top left is 0.8.1E…

Can login and play without issue…

Note: I do not use the Chat feature (EHG reported that they were trying to fix a login issue caused by the Chat system).

LE stand alone is not 0.8.1E WTF XD

Perhaps the update is still coming for the standalone…

Yay, patch worked and Lvl 100 empowered timelines are fixed, thanks!!!

good to hear , now if only le stand alone client works >< still getting le-13 error code

LE: U SHALL NOT PASSSSSSSS!!! XD

just bought the LE yesterday

new patch for LE stand alone but no patch info update yet XD

Hello,

We are very sorry for the problems encounted so far today.

Please see this thread for more information regarding the problem & available workarounds.

Moving from Launcher Bug Reports to #technical-support as it is unrelated to our Launcher.