Launcher crash when i enter Maj'Elka

hi i’m like lvl 31 and have a quest to talk with someone on the area “Maj’Elka” and at the moment i click to enter this area the game crash . I was with steam launcher , i delete it and download the launcher on ure site but it still crash . Can u help me pls :slight_smile: (very nice game except the bug)

Hi, Welcome to the forums…

Please can you include your player.log, le_graphicsmanager.ini and the output of a dxdiag report (if you are using Windows) or system info if you are on Linux. https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us/sections/1260801697209-Useful-Files

Usually when the game crashes when loading into a new map, its likely to be performance instability related to in-game settings that may be too high for the beta unoptimised game on your particular hardware… but without the logs and other information its hard to guess…

To test this, just set your in-game settings to very low quality, 1080p, 60fps framerate limited and all special features disabled or on their lowest settings… if the game stops crashing when you try to load the map, then you probably just need to be more conservative with your settings…

If these settings make no difference (assuming ok hardware), then the problem is likely something else and providing the logs etc is important.

i put the quality on very low and now its ok ty mate :slight_smile:

Ok… if its acceptable for you to play at this level of quality, then problem solved… if not, you can systematically change settings to see what your hardware is capable of - while staying stable… Key to any fiddling around is to keep a fps limit enabled & try and make sure your GPU is averaging no more than about 60% usage while you char is standing in town doing nothing… that seems to be the sweet spot for stability…

Note that the next patch 0.9 is intended to have a LOT of performance improvements so it will be interesting to see how it will affect your experience…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.