Last Minute Technical Issues discussion

Patch server down I guess. Glad I patched earlier.

Says I cant connect - unknown error… guess I will try later :frowning:

Am I the only one also getting a 403 error when trying to go to My Account to try and redownload the files?

i geht the 403 error by trying link steam to last epoch o:

I had to refresh many times to get past 403 error but then still cant link my account to steam. Clearly something is very wrong with their steam linking process. Hope they fix it soon.

It appears like I link the steam account but then when going to get the key it says to "
link steam account"

Same here. Apparently I’m a bot and I cannot link

I am now stuck on downloading package at 0.0% for 20+ min… is this normal?

at least no unknown error any more…
start
…not much good on a 1000Mbit Line, but hey, its a change and change is good right…

edit 4 min later: Hope right there…!
start2

Yeah my DL speed is like 56k dial up right now on a 100mbit+ line :stuck_out_tongue:

going mad now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
startxtreme

This is what I’m getting when trying to sync to steam (which I thought I already did…

Same.

Well Steam shop is dead for me (browser and from the app) so also a steam issue^^.

going at 2.9 :slight_smile:

2.5 hours … looks like my internet connection is gone :frowning: I hope this will be normalize soon.

restart the launcher… i did that about a brazillion times(sorry dev’s :crazy_face:), now it is loading…slow, but loading…

How are you guys attempting to connect it with steam? Did I miss a forum post detailing the process or you guys knew from previous games? Any help would be appreciated.

You can see how to link with steam through the link they gave here: https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/160-steam-account-linking.
However it isn’t quite working atm, but you know for when it does :smiley:

1 Like

do you mean this:
https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/160-steam-account-linking ?

…but is still not working right, dev’s are working on it…

edit: damn fast tippers :rofl:

1 Like