Last Minute Technical Issues discussion

Yeah a Steam Key would be nice

1 Like

website and game crash again

Still trying to redeem my Steam Key, page isn’t loading to redeem it.

Where did you get one from?

when I try to link with steam it gives me " We’re sorry, you are not allowed to proceed" error… grr

complete error is: We’re sorry, you are not allowed to proceed

Our server stopped processing your request. Your request looks suspicious or similar to automated requests from spam posting software.

If you believe you should be able to perform this request, please let us know.

3 Likes

Same.

1 Like

I could not get it to link to steam either.

1 Like

Can’t redeem my steam code, have to re-download the whole client, thought let’s try steam, but get “page not found” error.

1 Like

Yeah i can’t get the Client to load, nor i can i link my Steam account right now. I guess i try it later again.

Yeah same here.

1 Like

yeah not found or the We’re sorry, you are not allowed to proceed error sucks a bit but i hope i can play it tomorrow

The client says “Unable to check for updates. Please check your internet connection” error.

We’re in it for the long haul bois

1 Like

same here… so dissapointed :\

Same - I get “the launcher is experiencing connection issues.”

Trying to download the game through the Launcher and it keeps giving me an error when trying to connect. “Unknown Error. Please Try Again” Click retry and it just sits there and not downloading. 0.0% Restarted and running as administrator and still getting the same issue.

yes, me too…

Server up, I’m on “Select a class” right now

Well, it sucks, you’re right, but I just think that they are going through hell right now, so I would never hold it against them, hope they pull through. I guess that it’s just an onslaught of people wanting to play and will take it as a good sign. Hope it will be fixed for you soon.

UE

…what a great remix back in the day … Kryptic Minds - More Like You (Unknown Error Remix) - YouTube
( Kryptic Minds - More Like You (Unknown Error Remix))
Better get another wine for now :wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass: