Last Epoch x Logitech G Giveaway Coming Soon!

How could Eternal Legends get even better? This holiday season Last Epoch x Logitech G are bringing you the ultimate PC giveaway!

Stay vigilant, Travelers… more details are on the way!

14 Likes

I do love these colors!

I’ll take the mouse pad.

1 Like

Wow! Poggies!

Is it what it looks like?
A Gigantic Last Epoch Mat. Last Epoch Mouse and a Last Epoch Keyboard? And is that an official Last Epoch Headset as well?

So, where can I buy some of this stuff?

Daaaaamn hot!
(that playmat is bigger than my table!)

So, ok. Coming Soon it still says. When exactly is this? Or have I managed to miss out?

We decided to host this after the holidays. New dates will be announced soon! :slight_smile:

Is this still something that may happen or is this just something that just quite simply was thought of, but just went out the window and was forgotten about?

2 Likes

Must admit, when I saw this post just now, my first thought was “Is there a holiday I’m forgetting about?”.

TBF, @_Michelle never said which year’s holidays they would do it after & MP has been coming “soon” for years (much like commercially viable fusion power has been only a few years away for the past 5 odd decades)…

3 Likes

Its propably the same year as the Tornado Skill Rework with the community… cough

1 Like

Is that before or after Heavy creates his first non-Harvest character?

3 Likes

Lol… remember all the hype around Cold Fusion going to solve all the worlds ills…

Yup, that went chilly pretty fast.

I hope it is before

Well, I would like an update on this and actually when.
I wish to participate. At least I would like to have a chance.

That mousepad :open_mouth:

Last Epoch: where everyday is a Holiday!
:smiley:

Can some1 please update us to whatever happened with this?