[Last Epoch Tools] Build Planner

You can change how far its zoomed in to help with this, I think zooming out to 90% helped me with this

It sure did! Thanks a lot!

Soul Maw on the Lich passive tree says it grants increased health leech: 5%. But, after taking 1 point in it, the leech calculations (for types of leech you have) show it granting 50% increased damage leeched as health.

Thanks, it was incorrectly parsed, now the issue is fixed.

It’s a great tool! :relaxed: But it doesn’t worka on Android. :pensive: Skill and passives are cuted on the left side and u can’t remove points. I didn’t get to adding items on my phone. Is there any fix?

It’s a known issue and there’s no workaround for it. Although in landscape mode it’s a bit more tolerable.

@Dammitt Can you please add Cooldown to all Skills in the planner? Even hitting ALT, it doesn’t show them.
Thanks!

Sure, I’ve added it to my todo list.

1 Like

LE planner now has conditions tab where you can toggle certain stuff like character health, flags (is channelling / is transformed) and enemy state (health, ailments etc.). All changes to character stats based on these conditions are reflected in character sheet.

3 Likes

Couple of bugs I noticed:

• If you check “Was hit recently” condition and have “Dodge Rating if Hit Recently” idol on rogue, dodge rating on character sheet (and mouseover description) shows way too large values. Example: Marksman, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.2i) - Last Epoch Build Planner
  • When you select bunch of conditions and click X on top right corner to cancel it, and then reopen conditions, it does not show your current conditions any more but conditions you had before you cancelled it.

Thanks! Both issues are fixed.

Both item db and planner were updated to 0.8.3.

9 Likes

Cheers Mate! You’re the best!

It was quick ! thanks a lot !

Small update:

• Abilities now show cooldowns (this was accidentally removed a while back, sorry)
  • Added handling for innate ability ailment application in dps calc (e.g. base ignite chance for Fireball)
  • Fixed couple skill bonuses in dps calc
4 Likes

Could you add back the cast/attack times as well?

Nope, they are pretty meaningless.

1 Like

But isn’t that how you work out your actual hits per sec? Take the attack/cast time & divide by your % increased attack/cast speed? With the default generally working out to be ~1.4-something attacks/sec.

Could you make hitting the key “C” return to the default page (once you’re looking at skills or passives)? Or put on the page which hotkey returns if there is one?

I should add this would make the hotkeys like your GD Planner, simulate the in-game hotkeys to navigate.

Sure, I’ll add it in the next update. For now you can always hit [Escape], it should close currently active view if there’s any.

2 Likes