Last Epoch Patch 1.1 - Is Live!

ere we go agane

online play unavaible. good job . Once i find out you murdered the detonoting arrow build after playing it for 100s of hours its over for me anyway.

Lies.

Crashes after character creation and first cut scene. ā€œonline play unavailableā€ at least i made my character i think

1 Like

You did, now you get to have the online play unavailable from the char screen.

2 Likes

Online Play Unavailable

If it is a problem, even debugging can take some time, so asking for ETA is unreasonable.

get it together, the white knights are looking like paid shills at this point.

:frowning: When will I be able to login? Is it like last time? Better donā€™t relog no?

I just want to play my favorite ARPG lol

Why would you wanna keep playing the same build you played for 100s of hours last cycle anyway? Weirdo

Just bought the game. :frowning:

HOLY SHIT. After the crash it just stayed on load screen and my GPU temps went very High. Very sketchy.

Online play is unavailable, but the patch is live as you can download it and play offline to look at things. Give it a few minutes, or a few hours. Itā€™s not the end of the world and this is why you donā€™t take days off for major patches. PoE new league wonā€™t be without issues, either. Remember a few leagues ago when PoE had character resets days after the go-live date?

.<ā€™ canā€™t go back to a place iā€™v never been

define liveā€¦

This guy is voting Joe Biden.

1 Like

I just got in. Online. Gl bois

Hold strong, it will be online soon enough

because i dont play cycle and campaign is boring as f#ck.