Last Epoch Patch 1.0.6 Patch Notes

Changes

Systems

• Added Camera Smoothing options to settings: Normal (default/current), Low, and Off
  • Added functionality to Character Delete screen
    • The screen will now display the character class/mastery/level
    • When deleting a character, you are now required to enter the character name to confirm the deletion

Controller

• The “B” button on controller can now be used to close keybind prompts
  • After binding a controller button, the cursor now re-focuses on the corresponding binding

Other

• Reduced gold turn-in reward for Desert Treasure from 20k to 2k
  • Added Buff Icon for Bone Armor (Acolyte)
  • Improved performance when picking up Shards

Bug Fixes

Animations

• Fixed an issue where the Mage would T-pose during some animations
  • Fixed several cases of back-slot clipping and floating capes
  • Fixed a bug where the Sentinel idle animation with a 2H weapon would behave as if a shield was equipped

Controller

• Fixed a bug where if a panel was opened with keyboard and mouse, further button presses via controller would activate the assigned skills through the panel
  • Fixed a bug where when opening the bindings menu, or interacting with it, with a mouse, would result in the bindings disappearing
  • Fixed a number of bugs with rebinding controller configuration
  • Fixed a bug where players would continue to run in the direction of their last input if the game became unfocused while moving

UI

• Fixed a bug where player health bars were not appearing in offline
  • Fixed a bug where Forged Weapons’ health bars could be displayed at top-of-screen instead of the boss’ health bar
  • Fixed missing Localization in the Gifting panel for resonances
  • Fixed a bug where Item Tooltips would get stuck when adding a new tab to the stash
  • Chat channels are now specific to cycle/non-cycle
  • Fixed a bug where Husk enemies would not have health bars

System

• Fixed a bug in offline where players would not have full health, mana, and potions after logging in or reviving
  • Fixed a bug where invalid offhand items could be equipped from the forge (eg. catalyst with a bow)
  • Fixed an issue where monolith quest progress would reset if you left the zone/server after starting, but before completing the quest chain.

Skills

• Fixed a bug where Bone Curse “Signet of Agony” node’s resulting aura would persist after de-speccing out of the skill
  • Fixed a bug where Erasing Strike’s “Ravenous Void” node’s void beams wouldn’t move in online play
  • Fixed a bug where Volcanic Orb could be cast in incorrect directions, such as flying up when the cursor was over top of a ridge line
  • Fixed a bug where if you teleported back to the monolith hub or rest area while a companion was downed, the revive UI would continue to persist even after being revived.
  • Fixed a bug where Manifest Armor was not benefiting from Increased Area for Area Skills stats on items the player is wearing that are applied to Manifest Armor, such as on gloves
  • Fixed a bug where the Gathering Fury unique bow’s chance to repeat bow abilities was applying to non-bow abilities, and could kill the player if it repeated a Falcon ability
  • Fixed a bug where Boardman’s Plan’s chance to summon a Storm Totem on hit with Tempest Strike was not working
  • Fixed a bug where triggered instances of Tempest Strike were not benefiting from the Tempest Strike skill tree
  • Fixed a bug where Bone Curse’s Marrow Thief node would not grant 10% less damage taken
  • Fixed a bug where Death Seal’s Skeletal Sheath always granted Bone Armor for a fixed duration, ignoring the duration Death Seal was active
  • Fixed a bug where Firebrand’s Galvanize node would disable Brand of Arcanus
  • Fixed a bug where Flame Rush could cause the player to become invisible

The fix for Death’s Embrace mentioned on Friday wasn’t quite able to make the cut-off time for this patch, and is expected to be included with next week’s patch.

45 Likes

Thank you for the patch!

4 Likes

still no fixes to end-game? e.g. Arena key of Memory having no memory restarting player far away from last finished wave,it shall re start from at least last finished wave -50. Leaderboards in the game only 50 entries, shallbe at least 10000 entries. monoliths shall be all same corruption not needing to
upgrade each monolith separately.

EDIT: I stopped playing the game because of above descrobed issues. I was not thinking to need to return to Diablo 4 so fast…

7 Likes

3gb for this? - erm ok :smiley: i have plenty of space :stuck_out_tongue:
Joking aside… I’m sad not to see more bugs corrected…but I have patience

1 Like

Im still not able to see my friend online… I thought you already include this bug in this patch…

1 Like

So, what with chat? Why it is not working?

2 Likes

Still waiting for adding “Shred armor on hit” filter to bazaar. It’s not bad affix to not include it =(

7 Likes

I just open offline tab and online tab refreshed after it. Maybe will work for you.

Game is ruined gg

8 Likes

What does ‘camera smoothing’ mean, in this context? I’m not really seeing any difference with it off or on.

2 Likes

Guys end this cycle please.

4 Likes

I love this but… :grimacing: still no fix for rogue multishot proc when using flurry. Every time I load in it like my character got nerfed into oblivion and after about an hour or two playing it suddenly works correctly.

2 Likes

Wow Void Beams finally fixed?! (haven’t had a chance to test it yet)

Everything looks much cleaner and clearer post-3 gig patch. Chat isn’t working at all thou atm.

1 Like

Very nice guys! At this pace game will be in a very good place next cycle! Keep the good work!

I assume this means the negative mana bug? I don’t know though, because this is, im assuming, referring to a dev livestream? Love to see the arg’s continue for patch stuff though. Keep it up.

is it just me or not, everytime i disconnected from game. either afk or random dc my skill resetted.
for example, my a skill has max capped, but when disconnected it always need to put in skill points back again.( if my skill at 29, i have to put 8 skill points again.)

Chat broken, no friends list, unable to invite people.

3 Likes

wait for 1.0.6.1 update :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There is no delay here! TYVM!