Last Epoch Patch 1.0.3 Patch Notes

it absolutely changed… It was 170000 for my next now its 65k

1 Like

And I’m not even mentioning the bug where my purchased swords disappeared from the inventory; that’s completely unprecedented for me and has never happened in any game before. I also didn’t receive any feedback on my messages. I just want to draw attention to the problems that all players are facing.

saw a video, it can do 1 hit 2^31 damage…

Well, play something else if it is such an important matter to you and WAIT until it will be changed. I guess big updates for MG (more possibilites to look for stuff, search for specific ranges of specific affixes etc pp) will come in the next cycle. Some things take a lot more time than others. just wait. Be patient. You dont know if it will be fixed or not. Just wait. Report it and one day it will maybe be fixed. Thats life. You Can’t Always Get What You Want

that you cant look for uniques will be fixed a lot sooner than the other stuff you mentioned, so just wait.

Good job. Please add feature to report goldseller ads or take care of them some other way

Of you mean being able to hold down a button and it keeps casting, this is easy to do if you are using a mouse like you said. Turn on numlock then keybind numpad1 numpad2, etc to the buttons on the mouse you want. The logitech g502 is perfect for ARPG, just the right amount of buttons for all the skills.

What we really need is wasd movement so my right hand isnt literally doing everything in game. My hand hurts a lot after playing since its holding down the left click button for hours!

So that’s why Spine of Wet Noodles was so bad. Those are some massive bugs.

that’s what it says, but it charges you the old amount.!! I bought 4 to make sure

1 Like

No, it is absolutely bugged. I just logged in and bought 2 stash tabs, they said they cost 55k and 60k which would be the reduced price. I bought 2 and am now missing almost 300k gold. Clearly charging the old price while showing the new.

1 Like

So play and ignore whats being said in the chat?

Ah, I see. So, according to you, we should just sit quietly and wait for elementary problems to be solved and spend hours browsing the market. If something doesn’t suit us, we should just go play another game? Great solution.

I’ll check this with screenshots in a few minutes - potentially reporting the bug.

1 Like

Thank you for your work!!! Pls have more fun unique items design and classes buff in next cycle. (I know EHG can do it!!)

3 Likes

Brilliant!

worked fine for me. it increases by 5k and I calculated it with a calculator. everything fine

Pretty good chunk of fixes. Nice to see.

Stash tabs taking more than shown money might be due to some game servers still not being up to date. EHG could you please explain how your server updates deployed? Is it possible for a character to connect to a not updated server right after patch drops?

Yeah the stash tabs sucked up all my gold earnings and the gold I was making already felt so slow. Pain.

Well, it is a feature and not a bug. It is by design. They will change it and this will take time. So if it is such a huge problem for you, you have 2 choices: use it as it is or wait and dont use it until it is like you want. Thats life.
A lot of people suggest a change to the system and I’m pretty sure they will discuss and talk about and implement it in any way - in the future. but crying about it every single day wont increase the rate of change. So what do you wanna do? cry everyday or enjoy what you can and wait until it is changed? your choice. but I guess I’m too old for such banalities.

1 Like

No bug for me. Can you screenshot and buy one more?

https://imgur.com/a/6i4L1Ip

2 Likes

I only saw that mouseover FPS drop issue when I accidentally enabled RTX Dynamic Vibrance in the Nvidia control panel. Check to see if you have any external postprocessing enabled, that might be the cause for you too.