Last Epoch Official Hot Sauce!

While it is April Fools, I want his to be true so bad :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Plus it would make a cool birthday present since today is my birthday. (That is not an April fools joke lol)

2 Likes

I had to check the date, I’m glad I did but also a bit disappointed

1 Like

But… it was posted on 2nd of April :broken_heart: Rip hotsauce ;-;

3 Likes

Why? What day is it?

1 Like

HAHA! April 2nd here! Now you guys have to make this real…

1 Like

It’s the day the image of the Primalist in my head was butchered. Where do I submit my complaints? Just look at his cute, yes, cute and pathetic, face in that first picture, he looks so broken with his little hot sauce I want to give him a hug.

Is this the true face of Mike the Primalist?

I just want to tell him everything is going to be okay

2 Likes

It’s the face he made when he realized it was all a fools dream

1 Like

I can literally never see the Primalist the same ever again, it just didn’t fit his character for me. The least they can do to compensate for emotional damages is to introduce this unique.

1 Like

Maybe the suffering I endured on stream for everyone will be enough.

1 Like

Let’s be real, if you can still complain about it, you can probably take a bit more suffering.

Also, you’re the Primalist, just spec into Spriggan companion to ease your load and Spriggan form to get some extra hands, everyone appreciates tentacles nature.

1 Like

Damn, and here I was hoping for a can of Sentinel’s booty sweat.

It’s never enough.

2 Likes

That’s the face the Primalist makes on the inside after he realises he’s Mike’s character and he’s going to have to facetank

Every.
Single.
Avalanche.

4 Likes

Truuue lol

Could this, after all this time, actually be true? That it actually will be available to get in the Store when we see the game as a Finished proper released Game`?
Is this the reason for me actually finding on occasions a bottle with the words in Red, and no, it is not Health Potion it says. But it says BEER.

There is a mysterious unfound 2nd special health potion. Whether that is still the case or not I am not sure.

It’s not unfound, it’s just significantly rarer than Beer (it is to Beer what Beer is to normal health potions).

thank you for the update llama, I was not aware it had been found.

Yeah, there were pics on discord.

Spoilers, obviously:

1 Like

I do not venture into discord and rarely on the dev stream.