Last Epoch Hotfix 1.1.2.4 Notes

Bug Fixes

• Fixed several sources of desync issues and disconnects
9 Likes

the hotfix wont show up in steam, even after restarting steam. so in game will only get Error LE-77

1 Like

Maybe try again? I just selected Exit from Steam menu and when I opened it again the update was there (though it was scheduled for later).
If that doesn’t work, try closing steam from the task manager.

Sometimes steam client just takes longer to realize there’s an update. I’ve had cases where I had to do this a few times before it showed up. It seems to be a general steam client issue, though, since it happens for other games as well.

thanks for trying to help but it didnt work for me :frowning: Killed steam multiple times now via task manager, even restarted my PC but the hotfix just wont show up. guess im trying again tomorrow.

2 Likes

If you have other Steam programs running, such as Yolomouse, it can prevent other updates from occurring. This may be a potential cause of not receiving the update.

General stability, desync, disconnects? Does this apply to all the issues with Temporal Sanctum?

try it :slight_smile:

im having the same problem.
Restarted Steam several times now. It does not list this hotfix

I told you guys this wasn’t our imagination, lol :wink: temporal disconnects were a real thing :smiley:

It happened to me once. The fix for me was having steam verify integrity of LE files.
Never happened again so far

I still can’t get to the 2nd floor of Temporal Sanctum :sob:

1 Like

And dupe still not fixed, 1b = 1$

Keep it up

1 Like

You need to completely get out of Steam. Close the window, and then go to bottom right task bar. Click arrow, find Steam icon. Right click and then “Exit Steam.”

When you restart Steam the update will be there

Dropped from temporal dungeon 3 x in a row .
5x in a row yesterday and same b4 .
I literally can’t use temporal dungeon how am I supposed to play this game if I cant even slam my gear?

2 Likes

Same for me, just watching the forums and waiting for next cycle I guess.

1 Like