Last Epoch Hotfix 1.1.2.1 Notes

Me too. I also can’t seem to make a new character - after the first cinematic I get a long loading screen, and then get d/ced from the server

Imagine thinking the developers should listen to and fix the things in the order you think they should, or that those things are of the same importance as whatever else they are working on.

1 Like

It would be really nice if they fixed the constant bugs with werebear rampage (and I suspec other druid forms) constantly getting stuck onto place. Even when avoiding walls and obstacles when rampaging you get stuck. It ruins the fun and causes unfair situations and occasionally deaths. I’m considering the 6 pots belt due to this, so i can spam them as I wait and hope I’ll get unstock in time… Right clicking does help but 2+ secs is way too long.

Is there anyway we could get a fix for Ring of Shields in offline play? The rings end up going out too far out visually.

<3 like

Ok good change. Anything on Wengari spires? Why do they hit harder then the pinnacle boss? They do 50 times the damage of any other spire. They have been broken for a really long time now.

I also hope you revist spires in general it’s not an interesting map mechanic.

Also the mob (Lightning Elemental) off screen attack you. There is no way to tell which direction they are off screen but it’s very annoying. Especially if somehow you aggro a few of them and they are off screen Aoeing you from different parts of the map.

If you’re paying attention to them then there’s a short lightning streak from the direction they’re coming from, though I agree, nothing should offscreen you.

Probably because they’re a DoT.