Last Epoch Hotfix 1.0.8.2 Hotfix Notes

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where certain minions could enter a state where they can’t be affected by abilities, causing Wraithlords to get stuck endlessly trying to consume them
7 Likes

Does this only affect Wraithlord gameplay?

The issue with the Wraithlord is the reason this bug was investigated and corrected. It’s possible other issues could have been caused by this, though I do not have a list. If you’re encountering any bugs, please do report them via the in-game bug report tool for the team to have a look at!

1 Like

Makes sense. Thanks for the reply. Have a great day!

Thank you for the update!

Thanks for promptly fixing the Wraithlord bug!

Can you please make so that wraithlord only consumes non-wraith minions while at max wraiths? I’d like to make a skeletal mage wraith sacrifice build

I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking. The Helmet that makes a Wraithlord does only consume non-wraith minions. It’s in the description and seems to work this way from my playing it.

“While at max wraiths, the Wraithlord casts Necrotic Beams and regularly consumes all your non-wraith minions”. From the wording it seemed to me, that the condition “while at max wraiths” applies to the “regularly consumes”, but it doesn’t. He regularly consumes minions even while not at max wraiths.

1 Like

Huh, I’m not sure I noticed that. I have mine set up for max of two wraiths and he summons those instantly so I missed that subtlety. Yeah, I would agree if that’s what’s happening. The wording does seem to indicate he ONLY consumes when at MAX wraiths. Have you filed a bug report?

So the Wraithlord prioritises summoning Wraiths over casting Necrotic Beams, however this is separate from Minion Consumption, which has the highest priority so will be chosen over summoning new Wraiths.

Do we get patch notes for 1.0.8.3?