Last Epoch Hotfix 1.0.3.2 Notes

I mean, are you able to do empowered boss echoes? It seems like a pretty common issue (looking at the LE discord and reddit threads). I’ve restarted and verified, no luck.

Reporting in, can’t enter mono bosses.

1 Like

You have to do the quests before.

No you don’t, that only applies for normal monoliths, in empowered ones you don’t need to do any side quests and can fight the boss directly. The issue is that when you press “Enter this echo” nothing happens.

https://i.imgur.com/0vP438D.png

You Have to do the quests before now, then you can enter.

Thank you for the reports regarding Empowered Quest Echoes - we’re on it. They should still be accessible by completing the first two quests, but we want to get this patched back ASAP so you can skip the first two quests.

10 Likes

Still not worth it to play online, huh? Haven’t fixed the rubberbanding. Here’s an example of just the starter area and rubberbanding while ONLY RUNNING. It’s much worse with monsters. And offline plays super smooth, but it’s boring after a while when we bought it together to play as a family. This needs to be fixed. Even D4, an objectively worse game, had its rubberbanding fixed quicker after launch.

Thank you

I’ve seen a lot of people complain about server issues still, and every single one of them is on the EU servers. Can I assume this is the same for you?

As someone who only connects to US servers I have basically never had rubberbanding issues except for in the End of Time town map, and even then it’s fairly rare and only happens during popular hours.

Also what’s your hardware / software versions (ie; Windows updated? / GPU drivers updated?) and what’s your usual internet speed and ping?

Rubberbanding is very rare for me after over 100hours it happens once or twice, but after restarting it was gone. Fps issues are my problem i still dont have it with my new character till chapter five, but chapter 8 and 9 have alot of fps drops whit my previous character. Monos and arena with tons of mobs have huge fps drops too. I5 13 gen and rtx3060,16 gb ram laptop. Btw drops doesnt depend- low or max graphics there is no difference

You guys are too fast to fix things, updates need to be verified first

I think part of the issue is that Global chat can be utilized as soon as new character creation is finished and you are in the starting zone. Therefore all one has to do is create a new character to get instant access to global chat.
I believe if EHG would make the first 5 levels you gain treated as a “tutorial” period and implement an actual new player tutorial and restrict the use of Global chat until tutorial completion - eg., “This is gear here is how you equip it, these are stats and here’s what they do, here’s how you get to the in-game guide, these are idols here’s how you unlock more slots and equip them…” something along those lines, it would cut down on the spamming as the bots would have to actually play the game for a period of time before being able to utilize chat.

1 Like

Feels so good to be part of bug reports that got addressed and the bugs fixed :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t personally but I witnessed DarthMicrotransaction (streamer/YouTuber) accidentally delete the wrong character because of this bug. I cannot say whether or not they restored it for him, but it’s still an all around good fix.

2 Likes

Fix enter fight boss monolit!

3 Likes

This looks kinda like CE 2x speed. If it aint sorry but It reeeeeeeeally do.

Agree with this one. I don’t see any reason to use the global chat during tutorial phase. Well, maybe except for technical issues, but I think that’s why we have forums to begin with as well as in-game bug report feature.

And I don’t think it would hurt new players that much if we have global chat restriction until a few levels or certain point in the main story. Maybe up until you reach Keepers Camp or a little later doesn’t sound too bad.

Still, if you catch a mob first, you can’t proceed with the quest. You can’t proceed with certain jobs. I don’t know who patched it. Rather than a user-friendly patch, it seems like they’re only patching inconveniences.

Any ETA on hotfix for offline mode player HP bars/names not showing ?

1 Like

The work around right now is to redo all the quest echo’s before doing the boss fight. I will not be playing till this is fixed, as those quest echo’s just adds more steps to get blessings now.