Last Epoch Hotfix 1.0.3.2 Notes

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where you could enter a Quest Echo regardless of Stability or Quest completion state
  • Fixed a bug where a Lost Cache could be opened more than once in multiplayer
  • Fixed an issue where if multiple characters shared the same name, only the first character with that name was showing on the character selection page.
  • Fixed a bug where killing some Timeline Quest Bosses too quickly would result in the Quest state not progressing resulting in the Timeline Quest not successfully being completed
  • Fixed a bug where the benefit from Infernal Shadeā€™s Purgatory could persist through multiple casts of Infernal Shade
  • Fixed an issue where the Delete prompt on the character select screen would not block clicks, allowing players to change the selected character being deleted.
  • Moved the online/offline switch to be behind the Delete prompt fade on the Character Selection screen to prevent changing characters while having a delete prompt up.
  • Fixed a bug where logging into specific characters would result in ā€œLE-52 Lost Connection to Game Serverā€ while other characters would connect without issue

Update 12:50:00 AM

• Fixed a resulting bug which prevented players from skipping the first two Timeline Quests in Empowered Timelines
34 Likes

Suffering from success.

Thanks EHG, particularly the LE-52 fix!

3 Likes

Great Update Again!! Thank you EHG!!

3 Likes

Now Multiplayer infinite time loading pls. I canā€™t play with some of my boys.

1 Like

Kings. D4 Gauntlet enjoyer [singular] weep.

1 Like

Any word on fixing the interaction between Cthonic Fissureā€™s Return Below and Infernal Shade? It is very inconsistent and can go quite a long time without working at all for no apparent reason. Specifically, when it does work it consumes the shades as stated and this triggers Combustion if you have it selected in Infernal Shade, resulting in a fun Infernal Shade rapid-cast-explosion build that Iā€™d love to get back to playing more of. When it does not work, the shades just kind of hang out and donā€™t appear to get consumed by spirits from the fissure.

2 Likes

Thanks for still not fixing offline not having health bars

3 Likes

Thankā€™s again! needed update!

Regarding to the gold selling botsā€¦ what if you remove the gold from the market and keep only the favor as main currency? I donā€™t know if this can help, but at least is an idea :smiley:

This is great to see, thank you for fixing it!

2 Likes

DUDE !!! Thank you !!

2 Likes

Did you delete the wrong character? If so, was it restored?

2 Likes

Canā€™t enter mono boss fights after this patch.

2 Likes

restart Steam

same thing, i have enough stability but i cannot fight monolith bossā€¦

did that, still canā€™t enter boss fights in empowered monolith.

4x HC char already died due to this. Playing at 4k is not good. my eyes have to move a lot just to check hp and ward

Same here, I canā€™t enter ā€œEye of the Stormā€ and fight Lagon.

Restarted my client which prompted an update, now I am back in game and nothing happens when I press the ā€œEnterā€ button for that boss fight.

Sighā€¦

Then maybe verify last epoch files from Steam?
if you donā€™t know how go to Steam>Library>Last Epoch>properties>installed files>verify integrity of game files.
Hope that fix it.

I mean, are you able to do empowered boss echoes? It seems like a pretty common issue (looking at the LE discord and reddit threads). Iā€™ve restarted and verified, no luck.