Last Epoch: Harbingers of Ruin Patch Notes

Read the rest in the same section. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Frostbite Shackles nerf was necessary because that ward retention was enough to justify using them on nearly any ward build. Snowdrift nerf is aimed at frostclaw, it’s unfortunate that it also hits freeze build & Humming Bee shatter strike.

The rest… yeah, freeze seems pretty dead.

5 Likes

Getting from 95 to 100 adds almost nothing to your power or ability to do anything in the game, so this is really not that significant.

3 Likes

i’ll say optimization, i decided to come back for a bit and play my elementalist. and woooo. my fps while casting were doooooooown under the ground with i’ll say decent PC. just hurt my eyes a bit.

What did you do to the falconer? This feels like a D3 season with all the over-the-top nerfs

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@EHG_Kain The new shieldstorm node for shield bash from the quality of life developer blog isn’t in the patch notes. Was it removed?

Has exiled mage drop rate of ladle and other mage-specific drops in higher corruption been addressed/fixed?

1 Like

You still have time to revert this… Its awful and really not necessary at all…

1 Like

Why? :smiley:

They are locking 15 DR and 75% Health Regen for Druid and Shaman…

these 2 changes are honestly horrible, and really confusing. Every primalist build uses these. furthermore they were not replaced in the base primalist tree or accounted for in any way. This is a huge defensive nerf to a class that already has survivability problems with attunment granting literally no survivability benefit.

4 Likes

Yes optimization ofc. I hope this one is included too. I have an amd 6700 which should do the job easily but seems to be unstable all the time in this game

Was hoping they’d improve then controller inventory management and overall impementation sort of what D4 has. :frowning:

1 Like

Just to make sure, the description says “also” which mean you keep getting the effect at low health even after 5 seconds?

so uh…can we see the stats on the new unqiues so we can plan builds plz?

1 Like

Nope.

How does the mana cost requirement interact with channeled abilities like warpath?

It is very confusing that this blanket nerf was done here. People have been asking for years for those nodes to be moved into the base primalist tree, since they were universally NEEDED and taken. Instead, they locked them to beastmaster and gave nothing to account for this DR vanishing. Shaman is already extremely squishy, and honestly will feel this nerf the most. Idk if theres a line missing from these notes, but that DR vanishing needs something to replace it or account for it in the base primalist tree.

Edit: for anyone who doesnt understand, this is 30% DR thats now gone and nothing to fill the void

2 Likes

Ahhh… you would find something to complain about even then. I like the drama! :cowboy_hat_face:

Adaptive damage reduction for bosses seems to still be a thing. Not playing this game until something that completely invalidates builds is removed.