Last Epoch: Harbingers of Ruin Patch Notes

Actually this will be interesting to find out. I had not considered this. I don’t recall if pet attacks in Rage form deplete your rage on Primalists.

Yeah, the “good” part is definitely key here. He’s not saying if you just slap five skills together and some passives it should do 300, he’s saying if you put time into it, test it, build gear around it and make it synergize it’s a good build and should be hitting 300-400.

1 Like

I also don’t recall this happening and I’m pretty certain about my memory on it, but that has been slipping lately. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I did not see this mentioned in the comments or the post, but when you’re running timelines in multiplayer - are you still force-zoned in when the party leader loads in? It is so obnoxious to be forced zoned in when you’re trying to pick up rewards from the previous map or put items into your stash.

Fury Leap

• (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where taking the Pack Leader node could lead to companions leaping off the map.

:skull: :rofl:

2 Likes

I for one am happy that at least the possibility of Snowdrift not being mandatory for every Frostbite build ever exists now.

2 Likes

yeah, during 1.0 healing hands was like mandatory in every sentinel build I skipped sentinel entirely on release but sentinel is my fav class im going to try healing hands on 1.1

1 Like

Because buffing the other classes to bring them up to par with the ones all the whiners complain about being “OP” is just too much work. Nerf everything instead of buffing weaker things. YEP

1 Like

Has the town portal/instance functionality changed in 1.1? Currently, when porting back to town the current instance is replaced with a new one. I can see this being a pain point for players if they try and port to town to get an item from their stash only to have the instance refresh and this menu/window/option is no longer available.

This would require you to always carry the item in your inventory, which increases the risk of accidental vendoring or loss on HC death as well as reducing effective inventory space.

1 Like

You guys do balancing on useless mobs that doesnt event matter and affect performance, where as theres alot of complain about the SMOLDERING LITHRAC massive FPS drop when EXPLODING and MISSHAPPEN mini boss massive lag/fps drop when during AMBUSHING…Seriously are u even readiing ur ingame, discord and site bug reports? Whats even WORST this massive fps drop happens on SOLO, what do u think happen on coop play? will it be smooth? Not every players here owned a 5kusd rig like 4090s and high end cpu, some plays on laptop and steam deck.

Thanks, EHG for the Patch Notes. As a general conclusion they reigned in the outliers like Ward, HH, FC, Wraithlord etc and helped the less played classes of Forge Guard and Shaman. Thats what the majority of the community wanted, and they delivered.

If your build has been spanked because it was one of the OP builds then try something else!

I’m looking forward to rolling Forge Guard on 1.1 - Making Melee Great Again

I may have missed it in my read through but the main QoL I wanted was for Dread Shade to have a green cooldown ring on the buff bar - not sure it got it.

PS - Thanks to @EHG_Muffin for his in game chats during the 1.0 season. Solid individual.

1 Like

I wouldn’t go so far as to say they helped Forge Guard, seeing as they gutted the defining ability of the class.

They made Ward, HH, FC, Wraithlord unplayable and didn’t correct the core issues with why Forge Guard and Shaman are STILL going to be unplayable in 1.1.

Fixed it for you :slight_smile:

Are you mentioning HH here ?

The ward nerf for it is not just about the 100% to 20% heal => ward conversion.

• The upfront heal value went from 100 to 50
  • Additionnal points in upfront heal node went from 35 to 20
  • Ward retention was nerfed on key unique (Shackles)
  • Overall ward decay “buff”

In short regarding HH ward generation it is more like 1/5 of an halved base value with 1.1.
Curious to see how many wards a well build 1.0 senty can still get btw :slight_smile:

Personaly I will go HPs for sure

1 Like

They made Ward, HH, FC, Wraithlord balanced and still very much playable.

Fixed it for you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Dayum, missed on the pre patch hype train due to being addicted to Shadow of the Erdtree…
Still awesome to see all the changes and new additions.
I think smoke trap got off too easy but maybe I’ll have to see it ingame to see if it really is still OP.
Fudge guard still seems a little iffy to me but Shaman changes look pretty solid.

New dark quiver unique… ew. Still hoping/waiting for Dark quiver/black arrow rework.

1 Like

Still missing the most important addition, which is DROP SOUNDS as an option in filter

I’ve got a quick question for EHG, how is the following affix going to work when minions get stats from an item and this affix is present on it ?

“X Melee Damage for you and your Minions”

Im not sure how many time they get the flat damage bonus :') For example forged weapon (use weapon stats) + Sword Catcher new unique 2H axe with “X Melee Damage for you and your Minions”.

1 Like

Am I understand correctly that new Slither in Serpent Strike gives 90% extra dodge for 3 points (3 stacks with 30% each) or 30% is the max bonus?

And should I now flip my loot filters from top to bottom to accommodate them with new priority system?
Thanks in advance!

Though you’ve stated it in a convoluted way your scenario would be a massive nerf. At least it would strike me as a nerf.
I should probably have clarified what I meant in regard to the loss of players backlash to Blizzard’s overreaching nerfs just after release of D4. Namely that they targeted the best performing builds and crushed them. I see something very similar with this patch, they seem to be buffing what I assume to be underused skills, but have seriously damaged the more powerful skills.
Feeling powerful is a lot more enjoyable than a relentless and unforgiving struggle, which is how underperforming builds play.

2 Likes

Waiting for the Italian translation.

1 Like